Beauticians are skilled at making us look great, so let GYTBO help you make a pretty penny! Maximise your tax returns by including the following when you get your tax done with GYTBO:
Tools and travel tax deductions for beauticians
- Work related travel that you pay for to industry shows, conferences and training. can also be claimed including accommodation and sometimes meals.
- Work related clothing is tax deductible if you need to purchase a company uniform or if you do your own laundry. Unfortunately the black trousers from GSTAR aren’t unless your company is GSTAR but don't forget if you purchased an apron or other protective gear to keep that wax off your clothes, that is claimable!
- All tools you buy for work, including those spare tweezers, are tax deductible.
Other tax deductions for beauticians
- Donating to registered charity organisations makes our world a prettier place. All donations of $2 or more are fully tax deductible!
- Courses and education that you pay for in direct relation to your work are all tax deductible.
- Accounting fees are tax deductible - even getting your tax back with GYTBO is tax deductible! If you come and see us onsite, you can claim the travel to see us.
- Also don't forget private health insurance and income protection insurance are tax deductible.
Maximise your tax refund with GYTBO
Sign up today and your tax could be on it's way in under 15 minutes with GYTBO! GYTBO provides all beauticians with a maximum refund guarantee, so there's nothing to lose.