Caring for guests at all times of the day is hard work. GYTBO also works hard to make it easy for you to minimise your tax! Have a look through some of these tips and see if you can save more on tax today!
Tax deductions for air hostesses and air crew
- Union and association fees are tax deductible.
- Work related clothing is tax deductible if you need to purchase a company uniform or if you do your own laundry. Remember stockings are also tax deductible!
- Hydrating skin care is also tax deductible.
- Donations of $2 or more to registered charity organisations are all tax deductible.
- Accounting fees, including getting your tax refund with GYTBO, are all tax deductible. In fact, you can even claim the travel incurred if you come and see us onsite!
- Remember private health insurance and income protection are both tax deductible too.
Maximise your tax refund with GYTBO
The team at GYTBO are confident in helping you get the largest tax return possible, giving you the most for your hard work. There's nothing to lose when lodging your tax through GYTBO. Sign up today and your tax could be on it's way in under 15 minutes!